We currently track over 3.6 million minutes monthly on our platform in 40 countries. Our commercial licensing marketplace connects game developers and operators, removing the hassle of negotiating multiple one-off agreements and allows for automated payment processing.
Browse Our Marketplace
For LBVR Operators
Access over 200 games that you can commercially license with just one click. Steam keys will be automatically allocated for all of your stations.
For Game Developers
We have created a market-driven pay-per-minute commercial licensing solution to connect you, the game developers, to location-based VR operators that want your content.
How it works
Our interactive marketplace makes it easy to offer a wide variety of games to your customers and only pay based on what is played. You can activate commercial licensing for current games, add additional games and receive any needed steam keys. At the first of the month, we bill your account for the total minutes played.
How it works
Our take on the pay-per-minute licensing model is unique. You have full control on pricing your game. Setup only takes a few minutes and billing to operators is automated. We track all minutes played and money is deposited in your account monthly.
- Allow for vastly expanded game libraries across all stations.
- Only pay for what is played.
- Choose low cost game alternatives.
- No more monthly licensing for little-played games.
- Eliminates multiple one-off game developer agreements.
- Automate the hassle and payment process.
- Ability to request steam keys for any game on our platform.
- Real-time statistics on game play time and monthly cost.
- Weekly email with updates and stats.
- We’re currently tracking 3.6 million minutes on our platform for operators in over 40 countries.
- Automates the process and removes the hassle.
- Eliminates individual/one-off agreements.
- Gives control to devs with ability to set their per-minute pricing.
- Payment processing integration allows for timely payouts.
- Get paid for your game(s) being played each month.
- Provides opportunity for your game(s) to be played worldwide.
- Lower per minute cost than the industry average.